I would like to share some insight for whenever you decide to roll-out video conferencing to mobile devices.
- Keep your device static, avoid moving it around during the video call
- Use external earphones, microphones for optimum audio quality
- Avoid tapping on desk, very sensitive mics will send the “tac tac tac” through the audio channel
- Attempt to check bandwidth available (uplink and downlink of 384kbps should provide acceptable call quality)
- Do not move around without a true need for it
- Check your image, position on self-view to ensure the camera is focused on you instead of the ceiling, door, desk
- Prefer using WiFi over the unreliable 3G connectivity
- Attempt to be in a quiet room, good lighting and minimum background noise
This post was brought you by Legal Video Network.